WTB: 315.22590 Craftsmen Belt Sander

I've been using one of these in a specially designed jig. It has died and need a replacement. Dave

Reply to
DaveH

Not familiar with that particular model.... but I have a model 315.22420 sander (3 x 21) that I'd be willing to sell. If interested, email me at woodworks at milmac dot com

Doug Miller

Reply to
DIYGUY

That number is correct. This unit was probably produced in the 50's.

Reply to
DaveH

Just a shot, but I have a 315.11732 4x24 from about 1970. It's available, if it'll help (actually, it's avaliable anyway).

I have a picture of it at

- LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

LRod

Thanks for the offer WB. Dave

Reply to
DaveH

I would love learn how to carve wood snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net

Reply to
Susan Merritt

what is a jig.

Reply to
Susan Merritt

I have that model

Reply to
alhightec

Seems our homoaner's troll has changed his MO.

Reply to
krw