Wrestling with Fast Drying Polyurethane

After I have 3 coats of Poly on the wood do I finish with a wax?
The can doesn't have any directions about what to do after.
Also I'm having problems with getting rid of brush marks. Any suggestions how to make the Fast dry poly more self leveling? Thanks, Chip
--
Chip Off the O'l Proc
Thats 'cessor not 'tology

"Chip off the Ol'Proc" < snipped-for-privacy@SPAMSSUXbigfoot.com> wrote in message
Fine Woodworking August 2004 has an article that might help.