Wrestling with Fast Drying Polyurethane

After I have 3 coats of Poly on the wood do I finish with a wax?

The can doesn't have any directions about what to do after.

Also I'm having problems with getting rid of brush marks. Any suggestions how to make the Fast dry poly more self leveling? Thanks, Chip

Reply to
Chip off the Ol'Proc

Thin it with the appropriate solvent, or use foam brushes. You can wax after the poly is cured, if you want to.

Reply to
Kevin Singleton

Reply to
Jim Behning