Wrench size to change blade on delta saw

I bought a used delta 10 inch table saw and I am trying to figure out what size wrench I need to change to the blade.
I can get an adjustable on the outside nut, that is not the problem. I want to get a wrench on the shaft to keep it from turning when I tighten the nut.
All my open end wrenches are in storage(I just moved).
What size do I need? and will a standard craftsman open end wrench fit? Or do I need a special thinner wrench from delta?

http://shop.woodcraft.com/Woodcraft/product_family.asp?family%5Fid686&gift lse&mscssid776FA6087B04BB7BD4A5964E51C7C6
It's a 7/8" wrench and as you suspect a standard Craftsman is too fat to fit the opening. You may be able to get a thin-jawed wrench from somebody other than Delta, though. Other table saws probably have a similar arrangement and it may be that you could get a wrench from Sears for a Craftsman saw that would fit. Or from the Borg for a Ridgid saw.
On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 18:38:50 GMT, "Richard Zellmer"

On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 18:38:50 GMT, "Richard Zellmer"

its a 7/8" open end wrench. however, to hold the blade while turning the nut, use a small block of pine to wedge between one of the teeth and the casting.
Traves