Wreck virus identified

A new virus has been identified which seems to have infected the wreck some time now. It seems this virus, called the "Senile Virus", cannot be neutralized by the most advanced programs of Norton and McAfee ..... so be warned. The virus appears to most affect those of us who were born before 1960.
Some symptoms of the Senile Virus: 1. Causes you to send the same post twice. 2. Causes you to send a blank post. 3. Causes you to post to the wrong group. 4. Causes you to forget to attach attachments. 5. Causes you to hit "SEND" before you've finished the post.
I don't remember if I posted this already ... I don't think I did ... Or did I read it here??
Art
Wood Butcher wrote:

Oh D__m! 3 & 5! I'm done for. Dave in Fairfax
--
reply-to doesn't work
use:
On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 21:23:59 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@fairfax.com wrote:

Guess you'll have to format and reinstall.
Shawn
says...

And you forgot:
6. First you forget to zip up, and then you forget to zip down.
--
Where ARE those Iraqi WMDs?