wRECk.norm humour page updated

http://www.yukonomics.ca/wooddorking/humour.html
New additions include a couple of old posts by Bob Z., brian lanning's recent puppy post and, of course, charlie b's Pointy stick compendium.
Any suggestions for additions are welcome. Post them here or email me.
Luigi Replace "nonet" with "yukonomics" for real email address www.yukonomics.ca/wooddorking/humour.html www.yukonomics.ca/wooddorking/antifaq.html
Do I get to fix my math first? :-)
brian

that's the funny part...*g,d &r*
On 23 Mar 2005 08:56:25 -0800, the inscrutable "brianlanning"
It would be a whole lot easier for us to figure out what you were talking about (and to whom you were talking) if you included a few lines of the original post, Brian.
--
Put some color in your cheeks: Garden Naked!
------

That was the funny part.
(Ok, Robatoy said it first, but I thought of it before I read his post.)
Too late! Google has it, I link it. Unless you want to copy, HTMLise them all & mail them off to me, I might consider putting them up with a correction to your math.
:-)
Luigi Replace "nonet" with "yukonomics" for real email address www.yukonomics.ca/wooddorking/humour.html www.yukonomics.ca/wooddorking/antifaq.html
I didn't realize you were only linking until after I visited the site after posting.
Maybe if my math were better, I wouldn't agree to her plans to so often. :-)
brian

She knows this about you, Brian... too late. <G>