wRECk.norm humour page updated

additions include a couple of old posts by Bob Z., brian lanning's recent puppy post and, of course, charlie b's Pointy stick compendium.

Any suggestions for additions are welcome. Post them here or email me.

Luigi Replace "nonet" with "yukonomics" for real email address

Luigi Zanasi

Do I get to fix my math first? :-)

brian

Reply to
brianlanning

that's the funny part...*g,d &r*

Reply to
Robatoy

On 23 Mar 2005 08:56:25 -0800, the inscrutable "brianlanning" spake:

It would be a whole lot easier for us to figure out what you were talking about (and to whom you were talking) if you included a few lines of the original post, Brian.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

It's the puppies for powertools post I made a couple days ago. The thread is dying now, but it's still near the top of google. It's not really important.

I followed the link to the humor site only after I posted. I thought he was copying the stories onto the site. It's only links to google though. I guess that answers my question. :-)

brian

Reply to
brianlanning

On 23 Mar 2005 08:56:25 -0800, "brianlanning" scribbled:

That was the funny part.

(Ok, Robatoy said it first, but I thought of it before I read his post.)

Too late! Google has it, I link it. Unless you want to copy, HTMLise them all & mail them off to me, I might consider putting them up with a correction to your math.

:-)

Luigi Replace "nonet" with "yukonomics" for real email address

Luigi Zanasi

I didn't realize you were only linking until after I visited the site after posting.

Maybe if my math were better, I wouldn't agree to her plans to so often. :-)

brian

Reply to
brianlanning

She knows this about you, Brian... too late.

Reply to
Robatoy