wRECer's new logo

I just posted a pic on "alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking" and "alt.binaries.pictures.furniture". The file is called "Got Milk?"
It's a low-res version: if the group likes it, I can post smaller and larger copies. I just didn't want to tie up slower modems at this stage of the process.
Positive and negative criticism is expected and welcomed!
DanD

Oooops. Brain fart - the effects of sleep deprivation. It should read "Got Wood?" of course.
DanD
Now, don't forget the milk on the way home!
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 8/16/03