wow, that's a big saw blade

Hey, did you folks see this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v
ÿOPdPK3hfI
What saw did this blade come from? Marc (It's been on our local news feed this morning)
Add pictures here
✖
Wowsers! That isnt any ordinary saw blade anyway... Looks like 20" or something!
Next time he needs to put on the blade nut better ;) Lucky no one got hurt badly.
Regards,
✖

That's a pavement saw used for opening up the street.
✖
It was a street cutting concrete saw. The guy eventually skulk away. But the large gap he left in the house gave him away. That and the neighbors security camera. And he did not finish the job.
Mike in Ohio
marc rosen wrote:

Add pictures here
✖
"marc rosen" wrote:

You any where near Lorain?
Lew
Add pictures here
✖

Hey Lew, No, I live in Maryland but I have relatives in Lorain. Marc
Add pictures here
✖

Glad I live far SW of of that guy! Did he really think no one would notice the hole in the house? As Bill would say, "Here's your sign!" `Casper
Add pictures here
✖
On Wed, 21 Apr 2010 03:48:56 -0700 (PDT), the infamous marc rosen

Methinks the guy may not be working for that firm any more.

It's a diamond blade (no actual teeth, just diamond grit on a serrated blade) used to cut concrete and asphalt.
Smaller version http://fwd4.me/ALE One such saw http://fwd4.me/ALI
-- "I think you very well may see a revolution in this country and it will not be a revolution to overthrow the government," he said. "It would be a revolution to restore government to its constitutional basis." --Rob Weaver on VoA, 4/19/10
Add pictures here
✖