wow, that's a big saw blade

Hey, did you folks see this?

saw did this blade come from? Marc (It's been on our local news feed this morning)

Reply to
marc rosen

Wowsers! That isnt any ordinary saw blade anyway... Looks like 20" or something!

Next time he needs to put on the blade nut better ;) Lucky no one got hurt badly.

Reply to
Dean

=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0Marc

That's a pavement saw used for opening up the street.

RicodJour

It was a street cutting concrete saw. The guy eventually skulk away. But the large gap he left in the house gave him away. That and the neighbors security camera. And he did not finish the job.

Mike > Hey, did you folks see this?

Reply to
Michael Kenefick

--------------------------------------- You any where near Lorain?

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

Glad I live far SW of of that guy! Did he really think no one would notice the hole in the house? As Bill would say, "Here's your sign!" `Casper

Reply to
Casper

Hey Lew, No, I live in Maryland but I have relatives in Lorain. =20 Marc

Reply to
marc rosen

On Wed, 21 Apr 2010 03:48:56 -0700 (PDT), the infamous marc rosen scrawled the following:

It's a diamond blade (no actual teeth, just diamond grit on a serrated blade) used to cut concrete and asphalt.

Smaller version

One such saw

-- "I think you very well may see a revolution in this country and it will not be a revolution to overthrow the government," he said. "It would be a revolution to restore government to its constitutional basis." --Rob Weaver on VoA, 4/19/10

Reply to
Larry Jaques