Wow, that coffee is strong!

While not spectacular, Timmy provides consistently good coffee. Unlike the fellow in Alberta, here in the east I find the quality better than any of the competition. And at a better price.

Must be, we keep going back - and I'm not a coffee drinker!

Mike

Reply to
Michael Daly

Yep, that was at the Roastery.

I'll have to try the mixes...been getting lazy and using store-bought stuff lately.

Chris

Reply to
Chris Friesen

Driving back from Arizona last summer non-stop except for gas, eats, and coffee stops, I stopped at a rest area in the middle of Texas early early early in the morning and grabbed a cup of coffee from one of the dispensers. WHEW! Kept me going clear up into Kansas someplace.

Reply to
Michael, Son of George

Road crack. Harf! I love it!!! }:O)

Reply to
DC

We have plenty of Tim Horton's in Detroit. They do have 'respectable' coffee. The best I have comes from Einstein Brothers. An overall superior establishment since im not really a sugar man and prefer bagles to donuts.

Starbucks has THE worst coffee around. I rate their stuff on the level of the stuff we get free at work. Of course I didn't try any funky blend. But if the house is not top notch I don't have time to bother with the rest.

I miss my Einstein brothers since my job moved...

Reply to
dnoyeB

I'll tell you, truck stop coffee has the realest coffee around. I used to drive from Texas to Michigan in 22 hours. Id get a new cup of that stuff each time I filled my gas tank. Diesel Coffee :)

Reply to
dnoyeB