Wow - now I'm embarrassed.... (Domino)

Sorry all...
I have a free account with TerraNews and tried posting my Domino question. It normally posts the second I hit "send." However, when I tried to post my question a few days ago, nothing happened. Figured I was being stupid or something was broken... So I - uh - tried it a few times....
I posted through google.groups.com - and it went fine.
So, with hat in hand - sorry for the spam. Wasn't intentional... but will readily accept a drubbing.
Golly...
jbd in Denver
Often my posts through my free teranews account take a couple days to appear.
It's frustrating. One of these day's I'll pry open my wallet and start paying for news service again.
-Steve

Read Free News might be taking new sign ups... but they're just getting back on their feet again after a week-long outage. (Lucky for me my ISP provides USENET access.)
www.readfreenews.net
Puckdropper
marching band.
I'm glad you explianed it. I was beginning to worry about you. Marc (who may be buying his Domino before the state taxes go up in Maryland on January 3)