WOW...jet dust collection

My step father stopped at a garage sale down the street from him and noticed the owner selling woodworking tools/equipment. He called me to tell me what the guy had and see if I was interested in anything. One of the items was a Jet dust collection system, model DC1100A. I looked it up to see the retail value, then asked the guy how much he was asking and he said $100. I told him I'll take it. The best part, he only used it a few time and it still looks brand new. It had more cobwebs on it than sawdust. I've been searching for a system but didn't want to spend a great deal of money. Therefore, I was considering a Harbor Freight system for the time being. Now, I no longer need to worry about it. Lucky me.
My step father stopped at a garage sale down the street from him and noticed the owner selling woodworking tools/equipment. He called me to tell me what the guy had and see if I was interested in anything. One of the items was a Jet dust collection system, model DC1100A. I looked it up to see the retail value, then asked the guy how much he was asking and he said $100. I told him I'll take it. The best part, he only used it a few time and it still looks brand new. It had more cobwebs on it than sawdust. I've been searching for a system but didn't want to spend a great deal of money. Therefore, I was considering a Harbor Freight system for the time being. Now, I no longer need to worry about it. Lucky me.
That's a GLOAT and you SUCK!
Dave in Houston
You suck!!
len
<DIV><FONT size=2 face=Arial>My step father stopped at a garage sale down the street from him and noticed the owner selling woodworking tools/equipment. He called me to tell me what the guy had and see if I was interested in anything. One of the items was a Jet dust collection system, model DC1100A. I looked it up to see the retail value, then asked the guy how much he was asking and he said $100. I told him I'll take it. The best part, he only used it a few time and it still looks brand new. It had more cobwebs on it than sawdust. I've been searching for a system but didn't want to spend a great deal of money. Therefore, I was considering a Harbor Freight system for the time being. Now, I no longer need to worry about it. Lucky me.</FONT></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=

30 lashes with a wet noodle because you S U C K. . . . . . . . . . good on ya
My step father stopped at a garage sale down the street from him and noticed the owner selling woodworking tools/equipment. He called me to tell me what the guy had and see if I was interested in anything. One of the items was a Jet dust collection system, model DC1100A. I looked it up to see the retail value, then asked the guy how much he was asking and he said $100. I told him I'll take it. The best part, he only used it a few time and it still looks brand new. It had more cobwebs on it than sawdust. I've been searching for a system but didn't want to spend a great deal of money. Therefore, I was considering a Harbor Freight system for the time being. Now, I no longer need to worry about it. Lucky me.
You're posting in html and you suck<g>
LOL...Great luck doesn't come my way often. My glee felt the need to gloat a bit when it did. I also have to add the same guy sold me his Delta mortiser, brand new, also for $100....lol
Well now, I won't get to gloat again for a long time.
Oh, and sorry for the html. This is in plain text....obviously.
I'd gloat as well with adeal like that... Good for you!!