WOW...jet dust collection

My step father stopped at a garage sale down the street from him and noticed the owner selling woodworking tools/equipment. He called me to tell me what the guy had and see if I was interested in anything. One of the items was a Jet dust collection system, model DC1100A. I looked it up to see the retail value, then asked the guy how much he was asking and he said $100. I told him I'll take it. The best part, he only used it a few time and it still looks brand new. It had more cobwebs on it than sawdust. I've been searching for a system but didn't want to spend a great deal of money. Therefore, I was considering a Harbor Freight system for the time being. Now, I no longer need to worry about it. Lucky me.

Reply to
SBH

That's a GLOAT and you SUCK!

Dave in Houston

Reply to
Dave in Texas

You suck!!

len "SBH" wrote in message news:ccydnb4o059zmybRnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@wow.com... My step father stopped at a garage sale down the street from him and noticed the owner selling woodworking tools/equipment. He called me to tell me what the guy had and see if I was interested in anything. One of the items was a Jet dust collection system, model DC1100A. I looked it up to see the retail value, then asked the guy how much he was asking and he said $100. I told him I'll take it. The best part, he only used it a few time and it still looks brand new. It had more cobwebs on it than sawdust. I've been searching for a system but didn't want to spend a great deal of money. Therefore, I was considering a Harbor Freight system for the time being. Now, I no longer need to worry about it. Lucky me.

Reply to
lennn99

ced the owner selling woodworking tools/equipment. He called me to tell me = what the guy had and see if I was interested in anything. One of the items = was a Jet dust collection system, model DC1100A. I looked it up to see the = retail value, then asked the guy how much he was asking and he said $100. I= told him I'll take it. The best part, he only used it a few time and it st= ill looks brand new. It had more cobwebs on it than sawdust. I've been sear= ching for a system but didn't want to spend a great deal of money. Therefor= e, I was considering a Harbor Freight system for the time being. Now, I no = longer need to worry about it. Lucky me.

30 lashes with a wet noodle because you S U C K. . . . . . . . . . good on ya
Reply to
Robatoy

You're posting in html and you suck

Reply to
ChairMan

LOL...Great luck doesn't come my way often. My glee felt the need to gloat a bit when it did. I also have to add the same guy sold me his Delta mortiser, brand new, also for $100....lol

Well now, I won't get to gloat again for a long time.

Oh, and sorry for the html. This is in plain text....obviously.

Reply to
SBH

I'd gloat as well with adeal like that... Good for you!!

Reply to
keith