Would you make the cut?

a cup.

Reply to
bridger

Maybe a modern day version of a suit of armor will do.

Lee Michaels

That is my point. The op is wondering how to best make a cut on a saw that is way out of tune. Answer: You don't make the cut, you fix the saw first.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Bring it to the attention of the shop teacher. It should be an easy matter to align it properly.

I would not rip timber without a splitter. Having a cut close up on the back of the blade can make for an exciting time.

Reply to
marks542004