worth of drill

i was rummaging around in my tool chest and happened to come across an old eggbeater style hand drill. original handle and works well. it is a millers falls hand drill No. 104. no bits were included, but the mechanism is in nearly pristine working condition. i have looked on google and found the millers falls site, but have yet to find any site giving out estimations of worth. any suggestions?
thanx in advance......
Warren asks:

Check on Ebay to see if anyone is selling similar tools, see what they sell for.
Charlie Self
"I am not worried about the deficit. It is big enough to take care of itself. " Ronald Reagan
See my answer to Herb Robinson re his Millers Falls Nr. 12 Drill. My guess is $5-15???
--
Larry C in Auburn, WA

"WARRENRN1" < snipped-for-privacy@aol.com> wrote in message
Larry, i'm a new woodworker also in auburn, washington. i tried to email you before realizing that you have an antismap address in place. just wanted to say hello and ask if you had a good resource for inexpensive cherry lumber in our area? thanks!
fred fdawg2k3 at comcast dot net

old
in
On 23 Nov 2003 14:36:25 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (WARRENRN1) wrote:

Maybe $30. The eBay suggestion will give you a ballpark. But I'd keep it! I have an old brace-and-bit that does not get used much, but I can get a lot more control than the hand-held drill.
says...

I've got an old eggbeater (Goodell-Pratt IIRC) with an 189x date that I keep a countersink permanently chucked in it :-).
Some'a dem ol' tools are downright handy!
--
Where ARE those Iraqi WMDs?

On Sun, 23 Nov 2003 15:34:28 -0800, Larry Blanchard

Don't remember the brand, but I keep a paint stirrer blade in mine so I can stir stain without blowing it all over the shop using an electric drill. Works great!
Mike Patterson Please remove the spamtrap to email me.
The question isn't "are there weapons of mass destruction?", the question is "who has them now?"
http://www.strategypage.com/iraqwar/testimony/default.asp http://www.strategypage.com/iraqwar/iraqweaponsgap.asp