wormy maple slab

hi, I have a slab of wormy maple 3"thick x approx 20" wide by 10' long. It was cut approx 20 years ago and has been drying ever since. It is too big for me to work it so i would have to cut it down into smaller boards to use it. If someone here is interested in using it as a slab Please contact me here. I am located in connecticut. delivery could be arranged within reason if that is a problem.
thanks Jimmy
where are you located? SH

slowhand i am in west haven connecticut.
jimmy