wormy maple slab

hi, I have a slab of wormy maple 3"thick x approx 20" wide by 10' long. It was cut approx 20 years ago and has been drying ever since. It is too big for me to work it so i would have to cut it down into smaller boards to use it. If someone here is interested in using it as a slab Please contact me here. I am located in connecticut. delivery could be arranged within reason if that is a problem.

thanks Jimmy

Reply to
Jim & Sharon

where are you located? SH

Reply to
Slowhand

slowhand i am in west haven connecticut.

jimmy "Slowhand" > It was cut approx 20 years ago and has been drying ever since.

Reply to
Jim & Sharon

Thanks. Guess I could have paid closer attention to your first message. SH - too far away dangit

Reply to
Slowhand