worm drive circ saw

can anyone tell me, after how many hours should the oil be changed in a worm drive circ saw. thank you,

According to my Bosch 1677M manual, ".With a new saw, change the oil after the first ten hours of use." Nothing is said about replacement after that. But one would assume that when the oil got dirty or thick it should be replaced.
Larry
--
Lawrence L'Hote
Columbia, MO
"matt s" writes:

No, but your service manual of the manufacturer can.
--
Lew

Pretty common observation - if it leaks, just keep topping it off; if it does not, plan on changing the oil based on use. Go to FHB-Breaktime and search on the topic for more from the pros and talented amateurs.