worm drive circ saw

can anyone tell me, after how many hours should the oil be changed in a worm drive circ saw. thank you,

Reply to
matt s

According to my Bosch 1677M manual, ".With a new saw, change the oil after the first ten hours of use." Nothing is said about replacement after that. But one would assume that when the oil got dirty or thick it should be replaced.

Larry

Reply to
Lawrence L'Hote

No, but your service manual of the manufacturer can.

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

Reply to
Todd Stock