Workshop space available SF Bay Area (advertisement sort a)

I am still looking for a second renter for my shop in Oakley California. 10x10 space for renter and access to all machines, tools, clamps, etc.
Currently myself and one renter. I am only there nights and weekends and sometimes not at all for weeks at a a time. Same with other renter.
You can see pics of my shop at http://www.sonomaproducts.com/index.php?option=com_content&view Êtegory&id#:workshop&Itemid9&layoutÞfault
$300 a month.
Add pictures here
✖
"SonomaProducts.com" wrote in message
I am still looking for a second renter for my shop in Oakley California. 10x10 space for renter and access to all machines, tools, clamps, etc.
Currently myself and one renter. I am only there nights and weekends and sometimes not at all for weeks at a a time. Same with other renter.
You can see pics of my shop at http://www.sonomaproducts.com/index.php?option=com_content&view Êtegory&id#:workshop&Itemid9&layoutÞfault
$300 a month.
Why why why weren't you located near the Ventura marina during the 80's and 90's :-(
I would have killed for access to a shop like that, at a price like that. I spend every weekend during those years working out on the dock with portable and hand tools, restoring a big old wooden sailboat.
Tom
Add pictures here
✖
On Thursday, June 28, 2012 11:28:48 AM UTC-7, Tom Dacon wrote:

http://www.sonomaproducts.com/index.php?option=com_content&view Êtegory&id#:workshop&Itemid9&layoutÞfault
Yeah I hope to start building some Chris-Craft hulls once I burn through my Cherry piles and have the room for a setup. Have some great plans from a division of Glen-L
Add pictures here
✖