WorkShop Related Information.

Hey,
I just started a new forum and I want to invite all of you to come check it out. It is basically a forum for information regarding anything around the workshop or automobiles (welding, electronics, wood working, paint tech etc etc.) The site isn't that popular yet so we are in the use of some more reliable members. Feel free to come check it out and don't forget to register. Look forward to seeing you soon.
http://www.WorkShopForum.com
Mike.