WORKING TIPS FOR NEW WOODWORKERS 1

Page 5 of 5
Dave Fleming wrote:

Them was trolls.

Ditto.
UA100
Hell, I remember Cosmo and Mongo. Weren't they the ones who were asking the group for advice on the best tools to buy in order to build a flying replica of the Spruce Goose?
Ah, we don't get trolls like them thar no more...<sigh>
Cheers
Frank

Ayup, I had those 'lads' with their Northeastern US acres of Spruce getting all geared up to build a replica of the Howard Hughes Spurce Goose with their inheritance. But ya don't recall the_ADZE? Aw shoot he'ins wast the feller what lived back in'a pinee woods. :-)))))))))
Tales of a Boatbuilder Apprentice http://pages.sbcglobal.net/djf3rd /

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
--
Bill

Nice advertisement for Harbor Freight there, bucko. If you were a tenth of the "expert" you say you are, you wouldn't be recommending crap like that to anyone, and especially on *this* newsgroup.
Have fun getting killfiled quickly. I can't wait to see what kind of advice you give out in Part 2.
Jon E

What happened to episode 2? I have a new Unisaw awaiting your instructions.

Plug it in.
Turn it on.
Cut some wood.
IN THE NEXT EPISODE 3: How to use your shop vac
LOL

Did he just out do Episode 1?
Yes . . . . . I think he did . . . . .he did!
Roy
wrote: LOL...Too funny...

I am sure you will be disappointed. The sequel is never as good as the original.
-Chris

And that wasn't much good to start with
--
Mike G.