workbenchtool.com Madison, WI Is all well with them?

Has anyone dealt with Work Bench Tool in Madison, WI in the last few weeks? I ordered a mobile base from them online and inquired via e-mail a few days later. I got a shipping it right out tonight and I'll send you the tracking number tonight.
Haven't heard a thing since. I've sent a couple e-mails, made some telephone calls that have never been answered so I am out in limbo. To their credit, they have not charged my debit card so I'm not worried about that sort of thing.
So if any of you know the current status of the store, let me know.
I thank you in advance,
Wes