Workbench renovation update.

I was going to use MDF on the top but saw a nice piece of birch plywood and went for good looks.
The vice is installed, holes drilled for bench dogs, edge trimmed. Looks pretty good so far. Figured I'd take a picture as it may never be this clean on the top again.
I'm also adding some peg board, a couple of shelves and in general trying to be a little more organized and efficient. Translated, that means "get rid of the junk".
--
Ed
http://pages.cthome.net/edhome /

Ed,
I would love to see a picture of this bench, but cannot locate it either here or on your site. Am I overlooking something?
BTW.... I am a BBQ fanatic also. Goes good with woodworking :~)

I did post one picture on ABPW. Email me and I can send a couple to you if it does not show up on your server.
Found it in ABPW after I replied to your message. Did not think to check there first.