Workbench Design Website Updated...

Hi folks. It's been a while, but just a note to tell you that my website dedicated to workbench design and construction has been updated recently. It seems that the busier I get as a woodworker it gets harder and harder to update this site. Sorry for the delay

The address for this site is:

Some of the additons to the site are:

> a section dedicated to free workbench plans >> a big section dedicated to good workbench plans available on the net >> a section for books related to workbench planning >> a section for good quality readymade workbenches >> an on going area that will feature outstanding benches, the first being >> the Frank Klausz bench >> a reference section for workbench plans, tools, etc. >> a search engine to search the site, of course >> a new interactive forum for dedicated to workbench design and >> construction issues (Please join in!)

The site was originally created after I completed my second workbench. A modern European style workbench . I did it to show one person's thought process in deciding upon a design, refining the design for personal preferrences and the building process. I also include information on my first bench based upon Tom Caspar's "Workbench in a Weekend". Anyway, the site is in no way commercial. It's just for fun.

Tim

Reply to
Tim C