Workbench Design Website Updated...

Hi folks. It's been a while, but just a note to tell you that my website dedicated to workbench design and construction has been updated recently. It seems that the busier I get as a woodworker it gets harder and harder to update this site. Sorry for the delay
The address for this site is:
www.workbenchdesign.net
Some of the additons to the site are:

The site was originally created after I completed my second workbench. A modern European style workbench . I did it to show one person's thought process in deciding upon a design, refining the design for personal preferrences and the building process. I also include information on my first bench based upon Tom Caspar's "Workbench in a Weekend". Anyway, the site is in no way commercial. It's just for fun.
Tim