Workbench Design (revised) w/SketchUp

Page 4 of 4

Ed ... That is one really sweet workbench. I am definitely envious.
Bill ... I can't wait to see how yours turns out!
I am definitely envious of these incredible workbenches folks in here have made. Really even too pretty to use. I wish I had enough room for one. However I am hoping to come up with a very small version for my woodcarving but I doubt I can make it look as good as these.