Work in progress and dilemma

Have a problem blending puttied finish nail holes in a chest I am making. Posted a pic and the problem on abpw. Need some advice. Thanks.

Reply to
Paul O.

I would remove the putty, finish the chest, then rub colored wax into the nail holes, after that, wipe and polish the wax with a cloth, you will never know the nail holes were there.

Regards, Lumberjack

Reply to
Lumberjack

happened to notice any of this before. Thanks.

Reply to
Paul O.