word wrap

I have reposted my original post on dado comparison with a change in Outlook Express. Would those of you who had the word wrap problem with my post please have a look and post back. thank you
-- SwampBug - - - - - - - - - - - -
Swamp, I saw both posts just fine using outlack.
--
SwampBug
I have reposted my original post on dado comparison with a change in Outlook Express. Would those of you who had the word wrap problem with my post please have a look and post back. thank you
-- SwampBug - - - - - - - - - - - -
On Sun, 02 Jan 2005 12:46:11 -0600, SwampBug wrote:

Swamp,
It's best to take care of wrap on the composing side rather than the reader side. The reason is if you are trying to maintain any formatting, auto wrapping on the reader side will wipe it out. This isn't to say that most readers can't compensate for "one line posts" by toggling an option, but so can most composers.
- Doug

I will take that under consideration, , ,thanks for the info.