Woodworks Supply - Bedford Texas

I've good news and bad news...

The good news is that there's a lot of stuff in their inventory at this moment. And I have four more Bessey K-body's in my shop, all for 20% off.

The bad news is that this is a "going out of business sale."

I'll be back tomorrow with a list of stuff I'm running short of.

Jim Stuyck

Reply to
Jim Stuyck

"Jim Stuyck" wrote in news:Mu- dnc18jt5jMEHZnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

I went there Sat morning. Overall the have everything but what you need or want which is an industry wide problem. Prices? In general they are high. There are some items that are priced fair. If they are going to be reducing prices over the next few weeks then you might get a deal. I did get some things but got "Incra'd" and am not real happy about it. Boght some Incra T-slot but failed to realize that the way Incra measures their T-slot is by ID and not OD. I will use the 3/8 x 3/4 t-slot but would have liked a 3/8 by 1/2.

I might run over to Rockler or Woodcraft tomorrow to pick up some other t- slot track and some other jig parts.

The one thing that is woefully missing in their lineup of shop tools is a bench grinder. I think they had one 6" grinder.

Reply to
R. Pierce Butler

good Deal, and happy there going away,

maybe they'll stop sending me there catalog, just chuck them, don't even look inside there on-line site sucks, there sales phone people are either stupid or incompetent

they burned me 3 times on a single order of ONE!!!! item, and then where fairly incapable of fixing it while in transit I will never do busness with them again, no mater how good the deal

Reply to
Richard Clements