Woodworks on HGTV (or DIY, or whatever)

Is Dave Marks' Woodworks show still on? I can't find it on the listings...
-jav
It's only on DIY now at some odd times and I don't think there are any new episodes. Woodpecker

It figures too, because thats the only WW show I really liked.
So I installed it on Linux...
What you guys dont watch Bruce Johnson?? Holy cow I thought he was a master crafter!! Or was that master baiter?? Cant remember ........har har
Jim

The dude needs to cut back on the caffeine intake, pronto.
-jav

Ya really... He's in slo mo.

And you apparently can e-mail them no longer to let them know without filling out a guaranteed spam/junk mail, revenue generating, list form. IOW, you are going to watch what we damn well want you to watch, and screw you.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 1/16/04

Email is a wonderful thing. Straight from the man himself, David mentioned that new shows are currently in production. Now, we can all sleep better at night. ;-)
Wayne
He still be there, having his way with wenge.

Yeah, I finally found some listings. Same episodes I've already seen half a billion times. Are they ever gonna shoot new ones?
-jav

He's still on about a half-dozen times a week on DIY (as I pull it from DirecTV). There's one new show (new to me, and a 2003 Copyright) and 5 old shows/repeats.
One way to tell is that 2003 seems to be the Year of the Maroon Shirt for DJM...