Woodworks no longer on HGTV

Page 2 of 2

Hmm - do you mean HGTV and not DIY? I have had both channels for years and don't recall ever seeing Marks on HGTV. Maybe I never looked closely.
He's still on DIY - which is channel 230 on my DirecTV system. It airs several times per week.
What happened is Woodworks is a DIY networks show. HGTV has been rotating DIY shows in their 7am sat and sun slots to tease us. Woodworks is back out of the rotation for now.
Dan

EXACTLY! I have the Dish top 100 and get HGTV. Just about the time you get hooked you figure out you have to subscribe to the Dish top 150 to get DIY!!!

FYI:
DIY is wholey owned and operated by HGTV.
-- Regards,
Joey Lowe
"Working towards perfection has to be a part of anything one does. You've got to put yourself into it." ... Sam Maloof (chairmaker)

and
They would end up having kids who would have difficulty figuring out how to use a sandbox.