WoodWorks - New season started

I just noticed that it looks like woodworks new season started.
My DVR taped a new episode yesterday - 2005 - Turtle Carved Toy box.
Anyone know if this is the first one of the season? Just curious if i missed any.
Thanks, Rob
You can reply to me at r_b_v at v_e_r_z_e_r_a doht c_o_m (remove the _ to get the address)
Rob:
That was episode 702; 701 was an English Sycamore night table. There are, I believe, 13 episodes for season 7. Try looking on http://www.diynet.com .
Stu

At least one - Contemporary night stand. Nice table made from English Scyamore.
Here's a link:
http://diynet.com/diy/shows_wwk/0,2044,DIY_14350,00.html
Look for shows that begin in the 700's. Those are this season.
Happy viewing.
MJ Wallace

Very cool - thanks.

Tivo?
I have a couple woodworks on my computer archived for later projects with Tivo To Go..
I think that was number 2.