WoodWorks - New season started

I just noticed that it looks like woodworks new season started.

My DVR taped a new episode yesterday - 2005 - Turtle Carved Toy box.

Anyone know if this is the first one of the season? Just curious if i missed any.

Thanks, Rob

You can reply to me at r_b_v at v_e_r_z_e_r_a doht c_o_m (remove the _ to get the address)

Reply to
Rob V

Rob:

That was episode 702; 701 was an English Sycamore night table. There are, I believe, 13 episodes for season 7. Try looking on

Electric Stu

At least one - Contemporary night stand. Nice table made from English Scyamore.

Here's a link:

for shows that begin in the 700's. Those are this season.

Happy viewing.

MJ Wallace

Reply to
mjwallace

Very cool - thanks.

Reply to
Rob V

Tivo?

I have a couple woodworks on my computer archived for later projects with Tivo To Go..

Reply to
arw01

I think that was number 2.

Reply to