Woodworking without a surface planer

Page 2 of 2
A local cabinet or mill works shop would probably surface it for you fairly cheaply. I buy wood from one near me - the good thing is they'll surface it to any thickness you want - full 3/4" no problem. 13/16 not problem... straight line and belt sanding are other options they offer.
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote in