Woodworking with Arthritis

Page 2 of 2
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Joe "Woody" Woodpecker) wrote:

Sorry to hear staying grain-free hasn't helped. Like I said, one you got it, it's a bit late for prevention. For me, I think I have at least postponed the problem, for a couple of decades, I hope. Losing 100 lbs didn't hurt it any, either.
The renal failure probably isn't helping you any. That would make it a lot harder to eat the low-carb diet I currently follow. The best that can be hoped for is some more effective treatment soon. -- Howard
Thanks Tony.
That's exactly the sort of idea I was hoping to hear about. Medication and exercise will do their bit, but I also have to adapt my shop to my changing needs. Fortunately my shop has better than average design flexibility, built in.
Rob
"Tony" wrote ...