Woodworking Tools/Supply in Olympia, WA area?

Hi all -
Just recently moved to Olympia, WA from Seattle (an hour south, so not too far), but I've lost all my wood stores... Woodcraft and Crosscut mostly.
I was hoping some of you could point me in the direction of a woodcraft-like store as well as somewhere with a decent supply of various wood...
Thanks!
-philip