Woodworking tools for sale

I have several woodworking tools for sale at my private website. Tools include Woodtek belt sander, Crescent jointer, Walker Turner Radial Arm Drill, Shopsmith plus accessories, and Craftsman planer...... See details, pictures, and price at my website http://www.swbgn.com . Email if you have any questions. Located in central New Mexico..... Thanks for looking. SWBGN