Woodworking Tools For Sale

We have gotten out of woodworking for health reasons and need to sell the shop tools. Ridgid Bandsaw,Radial Arm Saw,Sanding Station,Grizzly Jointer,Older Table Saw and more. All in excellent condition.Very reasonable prices. No shipping. We are located near Pendleton, Oregon. Reply to snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com Need to sell asap. Thank you