Woodworking stuff to see in Australia?

Hello All:

I will spend most of December in Sydney, Brisbane, and Canberra. Can any of you suggest woodworking related things to do or see in the Land Down Under?

Thanks,

Jim

If you wish to reply to me directly, mind the spam blocking in the return address.

Reply to
Jim Martin

Sure! If you can take time enough(and can find it), go visit Phully in Nannup. Of course, it's near Perth in SW Australia.

Reply to
Norman D. Crow

Reply to
johnny rotten

Well, in Canberra there is the Bungendore Gallery, just out of town (35min drive) and owned by an ex-pat American.

Greg Millen