Woodworking stuff to see in Australia?

Hello All:
I will spend most of December in Sydney, Brisbane, and Canberra. Can any of you suggest woodworking related things to do or see in the Land Down Under?
Thanks,
Jim
If you wish to reply to me directly, mind the spam blocking in the return address.

of
Under?
Sure! If you can take time enough(and can find it), go visit Phully in Nannup. Of course, it's near Perth in SW Australia.
--
Nahmie
Heck it's only 2000 miles to Perth from Sydney. It's only just slightly out of your way ;)

Well, in Canberra there is the Bungendore Gallery, just out of town (35min drive) and owned by an ex-pat American. http://www.bwoodworks.com.au /
--
Greg