Woodworking Store or Woodworker in Louisiana

Hi! I'm a furniture maker (everlasting (nospacehere) furniture (dot) com) in Ohio and I've had a request from someone in Louisiana, (north of lake pontchartrain) near Baton Rouge and New Orleans. We can't get together on a price for a piece of furniture, partly because of the outrageous prices for shipping. I'm trying to help her by recommending someone in the area to talk with her. I was thinking that she might contact a Woodcraft or Rockler store to get recommendations, but lo and behold, neither one is located in the area.
So question #1: Do you have names of woodworking stores (or other WWr hangouts) she might contact?
Question # 2: Do you know of some cabinet/furniture shop that might want to do some work for the lady. She's looking for some custom vanity tables.
General comments can be posted to the group, specific inquiries can be sent to my email. Thanks for your help.
Les
Finding a cabinet maker in that area shouldn't be that difficult. There's a huge sawmill in Ponchatoula that caters to many woodworkers, novice and pros alike, all kinds of lumber. Tell her to contact Mitchell Sawmill, in Ponchatoula (985-386-9729), or Cypress Sawmill, Inc., in Roseland (985-747-8401). Either of these folks should be able to recommend someone close to her.
Sonny