Woodworking Store In Central Missouri ?

Anyone know of a good woodworking/tool supply store in the central Missouri Area. Am looking for a tenoning jig and would like to see one at a store before I buy?? Thanks in advance
ScRaPLeR wrote:

Try the biggest candy store of them all: Grizzly Tools in Springfield.

Thanks Bob,
I was there last weekend for the tent sale. Awesome, I was hoping to find something around Columbia or Kansas City.. But Thanks Again for the heads up

All right, watch the word wrap:
http://www.deltawoodworking.com/index.asp?e 7&transaction=search&template=map_search&maxSearchResults &pageResults &radius00&country=us&searchQuantifier=AND&search2=1&search3=1&search6=1&address=&city=kansas+city&stateProvince=MO&postalCode=&xT&y=8
There are the Delta authorized dealers in Kansas City (20 of them, can't be that hard to find *one*, right?). If you're looking for a different brand, try the website for that mfg. and look for a "Find a retailer" link. The smaller ones that sell real tools will usually have one or two accessories like tenoning jigs on the shelf somewhere, or even right on one of the display saws. FWIW, I've seen the Delta one, and it's a pretty nice piece of equipment- heavy cast iron, and felt good in the hand.
I will second the Grizzly suggestion. We live in South Central Kansas but have managed a couple of trips to Springfield. In the Kansas city area the following come to mind:
Woodcraft - It is on the Kansas side of the line but KC is KC. http://www.woodcraft.com/stores/Default.aspx?locate=state&state=KS
Turnabout Wood (Pretty much a turning specialty shop but they do handle other items too). I haven't had an opportunity to get to their new location but the older one was a pretty neat store http://www.turnaboutwood.com /.
Other than that Check the local directories for Delta, Jet or other tool retailers. BTW, I have owned a Delta jig for about three year and I am satisfied. Got a pretty good deal on Amazon.