Woodworking space in Oakland California

Hello Friends,

Frustrated with my tiny studio, I've decided to lease a large industrial space in Downtown Oakland and turn it into a woodshop. Rents in this area are about $1/sf. If I get a 900sf space and share it with 2 other people we each get 300sf for $300/month. Interested please contact me at: irannn att yahoo dott com

Reply to
Tj

TJ:

You might want to post this notice at Japan Woodworker, Rockler, etc.

Also, look for the Diablo Woodworker's website (if they have one), might be a newsletter where you can post.

I'd do it, but it would be a trek for me from Sebastopol.

Good luck!

MJ Wallace

Reply to
MJ Wallace

snipped-for-privacy@onebox.com (MJ Wallace) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com:

good bunch of folks to come visit, out in Pleasant Hill. See the newletter for info on how to post your message.

MJ, are you affiliated with the Sonoma County group? We had Greg Zall give us a presentation last week. It was a really nice visit.

Patriarch

Reply to
patriarch

What Sonoma County group? == A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.

Reply to
Len

Len wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

patriarch

Patriarch:

I'm not yet a member of the Sonoma group, but probably will become a member. They have a show in August and I am thinking of entering a piece and thought it would be good time to join the group.

MJ Wallace

Reply to
MJ Wallace