Woodworking Site (plans, library, archives, discounts):

Super Site (plans, library, archives, discounts): FREE, non-commercial site. No ads. Excellent resource.

Reply to
Glenn Fischer

Sure fooled me indeed! I am very sorry I saw that, I am highly offended and it is not funny.

JOAT the link shows you in a GAY situation, you shouldn't look...really you shouldn't! (but you probably already did!)

Alex

(straight!)

Reply to
AArDvarK

Sun, Aug 15, 2004, 5:11am (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@notquite.net (AArDvarK) says: Sure fooled me indeed! I am very sorry I saw that, I am highly offended and it is not funny. JOAT the link shows you in a GAY situation, you shouldn't look...really you shouldn't! (but you probably already did!)

Nope, I didn't see it. The title popped up, and I knew it was some no-life dork posting, so I reversed before any picture showed up. Pity, someone is such a dork they resort to such stuff (I was gonna say loser, but you can feel sorry for a loser, and a loser can change - I'm not sure a dork can/will change.). I guess, in part anyway, it boils down to the dorks being jealous of someone who has actually done things, and actually has a life. I did find a site it should like.

have to kill pessimists, but optimists do it themselves.

MUPPET SHOW THEME

J T

On 15 Aug 2004 01:58:14 -0700, "Glenn Fischer" vaguely proposed a theory ......and in reply I say!:

***************************************************** It's not the milk and honey we hate. It's having it rammed down our throats.
Reply to
Old Nick
Reply to