Woodworking Site (plans, library, archives, discounts):

http://www.JackOfAllTrades.net.tc
Woodworking Super Site (plans, library, archives, discounts): FREE, non-commercial site. No ads. Excellent resource.

Sure fooled me indeed! I am very sorry I saw that, I am highly offended and it is not funny.
JOAT the link shows you in a GAY situation, you shouldn't look...really you shouldn't! (but you probably already did!)
Alex
(straight!)
Sun, Aug 15, 2004, 5:11am (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@notquite.net (AArDvarK) says: Sure fooled me indeed! I am very sorry I saw that, I am highly offended and it is not funny. JOAT the link shows you in a GAY situation, you shouldn't look...really you shouldn't! (but you probably already did!)
Nope, I didn't see it. The title popped up, and I knew it was some no-life dork posting, so I reversed before any picture showed up. Pity, someone is such a dork they resort to such stuff (I was gonna say loser, but you can feel sorry for a loser, and a loser can change - I'm not sure a dork can/will change.). I guess, in part anyway, it boils down to the dorks being jealous of someone who has actually done things, and actually has a life. I did find a site it should like. http://users3.ev1.net/~mygarden/GFHAT.htm
JOAT You have to kill pessimists, but optimists do it themselves.
MUPPET SHOW THEME http://www.muppetsonline.com/midi/muppets.mid

JOAT, you might have a case to sue if that is really you in the photo. Maybe you should look into that possibility. It seems like this troll morphed your head onto the body of another person....a poor job, I might add. At the very least, if you can prove that it's you in the photo, you can probably have the site taken down by the host.
(I was also fooled. I did look - straight too.)
This idiot actually went through the trouble to register a dedicated domain name for this site. What a sicko! Part of me wonders if Homer had anything to do with this.
Here's the header, JOAT. Good luck.
Newsgroups: rec.woodworking Subject: Woodworking Site (plans, library, archives, discounts): Date: 15 Aug 2004 01:58:14 -0700 Organization: http://groups.google.com Lines: 5
--
Bill

On 15 Aug 2004 01:58:14 -0700, "Glenn Fischer"

ummm...why? That's a lot of effort for a silly return. ***************************************************** It's not the milk and honey we hate. It's having it rammed down our throats.