Woodworking Shows In Eastern Massachustts?

Hi,
Are there any shows being held in eastern Mass? Particularly some that demonstrate traditional Japanese hand tools?
Many years ago I used to go to shows in Marlboro. A luthier by the name of Robert Meadows (anyone know where he is now?) got me interested in Japanese tools. I've since lost track of both him and the shows.
Thanks, Gary
It is actually Meadow with no 's'
There was a Fine Woodworking article where they interviewed him. He is a quite well know violin maker I think.
http://www.taunton.com/finewoodworking/SkillsAndTechniques/SkillsAndTechniquesPDF.aspx?id=2091