woodworking shows

Does anybody know where I can find out about dates and times of any woodworking shows in the north gorgia area?
IDontThinkSo wrote:

"The Woodworking Show" is JAN. 30-FEB. 1, 2004 in Atlanta at the Georgia International Convention Center.
See: http://www.thewoodworkingshows.com/tjr/V40/index.cvn?id 226
-- Jack Novak Buffalo, NY - USA
I'm still trying to find gorgia on MapQuest.
UA100, who wondered the other night, if he's not alone in not exactly having a handle on just exactly where Alabama is...

It's the big place right next to Mangia.

Reliable sources have informed me that it is between Philadelphia and Pittsburgh.
Regards, Tom Tom Watson - Woodworker Gulph Mills, Pennsylvania http://users.snip.net/~tjwatson
Tom Watson wrote:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, the wilds of Pennsyltucky.
UA100

Nah, he has the spelling wrong. Any viewer of CSI knows it is spelt "Jorja".
http://www.jorjafox.net /
Mekon

A recent batch of former ComBloc satellite rifles were imported and advertised as "Alabamian SKSs"
Kevin
There's one in Nashville Oct 24-25-26 and one in Atlanta Jan 30-31-Feb 01
IDontThinkSo wrote:

-- I AM NOT PARANOID .. .. .. but EVERYONE thinks I am !! !! !!