Woodworking Show this weekend

If you live on Long Island (or nearby), be sure to check out the woodworking show this weekend at Old Bethpage Village. Sponsored by the Long Island Woodworkers, it's a great show with projects on display, vendors and seminars.
For more info, see: http://www.liwoodworkers.org /
Hope to see you there, Bill Leonhardt

Long Island is a little too far for me to drive this weekend. If the show was in another week, I'd be there as I'd already be in NJ.
For those more centrally located, there's a huge show in Ohio ...
Artistry in Wood ... http://daytoncarvers.com/artistryinwood.html
Dont Miss the Largest Wood Carving and Wood Working show in the United States. The 2011 Artistry in Wood show is Bigger and Better than Ever!
Saturday, Nov 12th 10-6, Sunday Nov 13th 10-5
Dayton Airport Expo Center 3900 McCauley Dr. (Exit #64 off I-75)
Over 200 Exhibitors from all over the USA, Canada and China Unique Artwork, Hand Crafted Furniture, Collectables Unique Holiday Gifts Exhibitor Demonstrations and Competitions FREE Youth Woodworking Activity Hourly Door prizes
Casper, I place a copy of the URL on owwm events forum.
On 11/08/2011 09:05 AM, Casper wrote: <snip>

Saturday 10:30:00 AM    Rich Macrae    Dovetailing 12:00:00 PM    Charlie Morehouse    Finishing    probably French polish 01:30:00 PM    Steve Blakey    Carving 03:00:00 PM    Ed Dillon    biscuit joinery
Sunday 10:30:00 AM    Mac Simmons    Gold leafing 12:00:00 PM    Ed Pietrowski    scroll saw 01:30:00 PM    Rich Blohm    Dovetail w/ routers 03:00:00 PM    Charlie Felsen    Turning

Thanks, Bill.
Duh How about putting LOCATION in Subject Line.
Think someone in California, Alaska, Britain, might be following this list?

Was the 'Duh' really necessary?