Woodworking Show this weekend

If you live on Long Island (or nearby), be sure to check out the woodworking show this weekend at Old Bethpage Village. Sponsored by the Long Island Woodworkers, it's a great show with projects on display, vendors and seminars.

For more info, see:

to see you there, Bill Leonhardt

Reply to
Bill Leonhardt

Long Island is a little too far for me to drive this weekend. If the show was in another week, I'd be there as I'd already be in NJ.

For those more centrally located, there's a huge show in Ohio ...

Artistry in Wood ...

Miss the Largest Wood Carving and Wood Working show in the United States. The 2011 Artistry in Wood show is Bigger and Better than Ever!

Saturday, Nov 12th 10-6, Sunday Nov 13th 10-5

Dayton Airport Expo Center

3900 McCauley Dr. (Exit #64 off I-75)

?Over 200 Exhibitors from all over the USA, Canada and China ?Unique Artwork, Hand Crafted Furniture, Collectables ?Unique Holiday Gifts ?Exhibitor Demonstrations and Competitions ?FREE Youth Woodworking Activity ?Hourly Door prizes

Reply to
Casper

Reply to
Michael Kenefick

Saturday

10:30:00 AM Rich Macrae Dovetailing 12:00:00 PM Charlie Morehouse Finishing probably French polish 01:30:00 PM Steve Blakey Carving 03:00:00 PM Ed Dillon biscuit joinery

Sunday

10:30:00 AM Mac Simmons Gold leafing 12:00:00 PM Ed Pietrowski scroll saw 01:30:00 PM Rich Blohm Dovetail w/ routers 03:00:00 PM Charlie Felsen Turning
Reply to
Bill Leonhardt

robably French polish

Thanks, Bill.

RicodJour

Duh How about putting LOCATION in Subject Line.

Think someone in California, Alaska, Britain, might be following this list?

Reply to
Hoosierpopi

Was the 'Duh' really necessary?

RicodJour