Woodworking Show in Saratoga Springs NY

It's that time of year again when I unabashedly mention that my club's big woodworking show is happening soon!
Northeastern Woodworkers Association's 19th Annual Fine Woodworking Show http://www.nwawoodworkingshow.org /
SHOWCASE Featuring the Fine Craftsmanship of Regional Amateur and Professional Woodworkers
March 27th & 28th, 2010 Saratoga Springs City Center Saratoga Springs, NY
This year's featured presenters include
David Ellsworth -- turner Ernie Conover -- author of myriad books, DVDs and articles Chris Schwarz -- editor of Popular Woodworking and Woodworking Magazine "Best Woodworking Show in the World" Phil Lowe -- author of many articles in "Fine Woodworking Magazine"
I'm on the presentation schedule again this year and my sons will be doing demonstrations with hand tools on the main floor. Come and introduce yourself!
Note that Totally Turning http://www.totallyturning.com/ is happening at the same venue at the same time!
John
Add pictures here
✖
On Feb 12, 7:13 pm, "John Grossbohlin"

John, Fine show! This is where I first met Sy Kaplan(Black Sheep Woodworks) some years back. Sy has left the ww'ing venue due to physical problems, but made some beautiful slab/burl topped coffee tables, etc.
Norm
Add pictures here
✖

John, Fine show! This is where I first met Sy Kaplan(Black Sheep Woodworks) some years back. Sy has left the ww'ing venue due to physical problems, but made some beautiful slab/burl topped coffee tables, etc.
Norm
Thanks, and look me up while there this year!
John
Add pictures here
✖
Did Totally Turning last year. It was Totally Worthwhile. Planning on coming back this year. Hopefully I will get to meet you this year.
Jerry

Add pictures here
✖
Please do look me up! It's nice to put faces with names!
John

Add pictures here
✖