Woodworking Question

I need to glue two materials together but can not use standard woodworker's glue or any type of surface preparation.
We have Vinyl/wood composite extrusion that needs to be "welded" to a Titanium/Teak composite custom form for use in a medical application.
The company I am working with is building a small medical device that holds up people's arms as they are exiting the medical facility because so many people stealing small medical devices and supplies these days.
It is specifically designed for the doctors and nurses as the patients are simply going to be charged for the items.
The area where the composites will be "glued" is approximately 15.045" long and 0.0004" wide. It has a 0.002mm ridge made of flame hardened oak along it's edge for scraping purposes and can only be accessed while in a submerged salt water bath normally used for birthing. Thus the Teak content.
Is there any possibility of using a standard metalworking 120v arc welder for this process?
My customer is anxious to start trials of this product this weekend.
...Happy April 1st everyone.
V8013-R

You had me for part of it and was thinking WTF is going on and why?
"Joe AutoDrill" wrote:

You got me you rascal.
Had me thinking WTF for a second or two.
Nice work.
Lew
Joe AutoDrill wrote:

You had me until here.

--John
PC-7 is an Epoxy that will hold anything to anything except teflon, I used to get it at Ace Hardware, you can also drill and tap it.
Ken

The newer version, PC-8, is specially formulated to work on both teflon and HMWPE. Art

On Tue, 1 Apr 2008 13:45:10 -0800, "Artemus"

Hi Art,
Does the stuff actually exist?
I ask because I can't find a mention on their site:
http://www.pcepoxy.com/aboutus.asp
Thanks,
--
Kenneth

On Tue, 01 Apr 2008 19:40:13 -0400, Kenneth

'Sorry, I forgot the date...
All the best,
--
Kenneth