Woodworking Plans on Kazaa

To all I have a collection, 282, of "STANLEY Educational Series" one and two page plans (in PDF and TIFF formats) available on KAZAA P2P service.
These were given to Highschool woodshops in the 50's and 60's. And are free for your personal use.
Search on STANLEY or woodworking.
r/s dlb
Sorry--tried both and search results came up with only 11 hits. this was at 7:32AM CST. Perhaps you were off line??

Search where? I first thought eBay, but quickly realized a search of Stanley would yield thousands of hits so that couldn't be the right place or you would have given us better directions.
-- Larry C in Auburn WA

Larry C asks:

Kazaa, oddly enough. I tried downloading the program, but it hung my computer. I got all the computer problems I need without some off-the-wall crap like that.
Charlie Self "Health food makes me sick." Calvin Trillin
Kazaa is loaded with spyware. DAGS on "kazaa lite" and see the difference.
Art

I've got the Lite version. Still come up empty.

computer.
like

The "offical" Kazaa Lite has been disconnected from the network by the company that owns Kazaa. Most of the hits you get now are from folks still using the old software. There are a couple new Lite versions of Kazaa by different folks (I found one version), but it's not very reliable.
GTO(John)
@aol.com says...

There is also Clean Kaza, that has has all or the spywear removed, and then put back into an installer. Rumor has it that it's somewhat unstable also, but I think that could just be Kaza itself.
And viruses. I avoid it.

I have Kazaa and have no spyware or virus problems. Sure, you have to use some common sense when using P2P type programs, but if you use them intelligently they are a good resource.
But, time is money and trying to find stuff on Kazaa of late has become such a PITA as to make it nearly worthless.
Mike

computer.
like
I've always used KaZaA LiTe and I have NO complaints. It's free of spyware.

computer.
like