Woodworking Plans

Hey, guys. I'm new to this group so I just wanted to post a message to say hi. If anyone is interested, I have a website at http://www.routertableplans.org that has links to over 12,000 different woodworking plans. It's nice to be here, and I hope to talk to some of you all soon!

Can have a side of fries with that spam? (not sure of fries really go with spam, but anyway.)
On Wed, 13 Jan 2010 16:59:10 -0800, GarageWoodworks wrote:

Fried potatoes go quite well with spam :-).

Why not spend a few bucks to advertise in the forums for the folks that will buy your stuff? Your advertising here is inappropriate.