Woodworking plans

Hello everyone,
I am looking to build a mission style home entertainment cabinet. Would anyone know where I can find good plans for this type of project?
Thanks in advance,
Patrick
Here's the latest I've seen from Issue #165, October 2005, of WOOD magazine: http://store.woodstore.net/is16oc20.html
Some more links/ideas: http://www.woodworkersworkshop.com/idc/index.html?target=p_70.html&lang=en-us
http://www.plansnow.com/enthome.html
http://www.unfinishedkits.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=M&Category_Code=ET (no plans, but some ideas)
http://www.furnitureplans.com/pi_products/1500?product_id=1500&affiliate_id=18&client=3932&location=fp4
http://www.freeww.com/mission.html
That's a good start. I like to look at the back issues of various Woodworking magazines at the local library for ideas and sources. Good luck on your selection.
Mike
You might check out alt.woodworking.plan; those guys used to have about everything you could ever think of.