woodworking pictures

Greetings
Have been reading the posts and enjoying. I am rather new to the hobby and have noticed that there have been several references to pictures that have been posted to another group. "apbw" I think. Have not been able to find that newsgroup by these initials. Someone please set me straight or at least in the right direction.
Thanks Dave
-- Rexbo 1992-2003 RIP My Friend We will hunt again

alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking (abpw)

alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
todd
alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Dave Nissen wrote: snip

Everybody else told you the NG. Sorry about your dog, what kind was he.
Dave in Fairfax
--
Dave Leader
reply-to doesn't work
Dave Nissen wrote:

That would probably be alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking. There is some nice work shown by this group. They get a little grumpy when you submit large files, so resize if necessary.

let 'em get grumpy. post pictures with enough resolution to see the details.

snipped-for-privacy@thanks.com wrote:

Better yet, post pics of the details along with several views of the whole piece. You can get the file size down without loosing much. There've been a couple of 1.7 meg files posted lately that were a bit of a drag. Usually a 100K file will show most of the detail.
charlie b