woodworking outside

Page 2 of 2

When I built my house in Ohio, last thing I put up was the sharn (too big to be a shed, to small to be a barn).
If I do it again, an out building with a concrete floor will be the first thing that goes up.
--

-MIKE-

If you are working with cherry there will be no need to stain it a "cherry color" after you have completed the piece.

Well, I like to paint my cherry projects and it aggravates me when they get bird droppings on them, so woodworking in the garage is preferred. That way the only thing that might get on the projects is spider webs and a little dust and that's ok.
Upscale wrote:

Environmentally friendly natural finish.
--

-MIKE-

wrote in message

Humh!