Woodworking Outlets, Watertown NY

Am driving to Watertown NY from Ottawa for a day of SWMBO shopping. Needless to say I won't be going to the malls and all the shoe stores. Are there any woodworking, tool outlets in Watertown where I may spend my time. Thanks.
Vic

Vic - I'm not sure of any woodworking or tool outlets in Watertown, but there is a great little mill within a half hour or forty five minutes from Watertown. Nice selection of hardwoods, kiln dried. Great folks. The place is called Lakeshore Lumber. Worth the jaunt over.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@sprintmail.com
On Mon, 23 Aug 2004 18:15:28 +0000, Mike Marlow wrote:

Which direction from Watertown? I hope to be visiting Alex Bay in a couple of weeks; I'd like to take a peek.
Thanks.

South. It's a few miles south west of Pulaski. A bit more of a drive from A-Bay though, since A-Bay is a jaunt from Watertown. I'd say it's the better part of an hour from A-Bay to the Pulaski area.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@sprintmail.com
Here is the website address with directions. http://www.lakeshorehardwoods.com/map.htm#Directions%20&%20Map%20To%20Lakeshore%20Hardwoods

Hate you guys. Anybody living around Watertown, NY. Used to live there before the 10th Mountain was assigned to Drum. God's Country. :-) Seems like it may have been 1024 State Street. bob g.
Michael Creem wrote:

http://www.lakeshorehardwoods.com/map.htm#Directions%20&%20Map%20To%20Lakeshore%20Hardwoods
On Tue, 24 Aug 2004 13:13:29 +0000, Michael Creem wrote:

Thanks much, Michael. We usually spend the night at my uncle's house in Syracuse and go up to the camp the next day, so it would be easy to stop. I have a picture of my grandparents on their honeymoon at Selkirk Shores back in the early years of the 20th century. My grandfather ran a string through the cobblestones on the beach and took the picture himself. He was always a smart guy.