Woodworking Milestones

As with most milestones in the pursuit of excellence - although we appear to be walking in circles when seen from above, we are actually drilling down to a deeper understanding - when seen from a proper perspective.

tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)

(webpage)

Reply to
Tom Watson

Tom Watson wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

So, Tom... What brought that on?

Patriarch, who has augered in on more than one occasion.

Reply to
Patriarch

"drilling down" - like when the wings rip off and you spiral in?

Reply to
patrick conroy

....you mean as in 'augering in'?

Reply to