Woodworking Milestones

As with most milestones in the pursuit of excellence - although we appear to be walking in circles when seen from above, we are actually drilling down to a deeper understanding - when seen from a proper perspective.

So, Tom... What brought that on?
Patriarch, who has augered in on more than one occasion.

"drilling down" - like when the wings rip off and you spiral in?

....you mean as in 'augering in'?
Zen and the Art of Router Maintenance?