Woodworking Magazine Index Update

The free index of woodworking magazines now includes over 16,000 entries. Sign-up is always optional. The index is located here: www.woodworkingmagazineindex.com. Keep search terms brief and you'll get more hits returned. Hope you find it helpful.
Rick

THANK YOU Sir.
Awesome, Thanks I was looking for a way to search through my old magazines!

That's awesome. Does somebody go enter all this information by hand? For free???
Mark
snipped-for-privacy@cs.com wrote:

Within minutes of looking at this, I received ads for hardware. Wilson

Wilson wrote:

If you received ads from hardware, they didn't come from me :-). I don't presently even look at people's sign-up information, let alone send spam . . . Someday I want to send people who sign-up updates about the index, but haven't figured out quite how to do that automatically, and likely won't for awhile. And yes, this is all put in by hand. At one time, this was a for-profit venture, but honestly, it wasn't worth the hassle for so little income, so now I just maintain it as a freebie for the woodworking community. I'll keep it up so long as people find it valuable.
Rick
On 11 Jun 2006 16:27:11 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@cs.com wrote:

Excellent, thank you very much.
Barry Lennox
PS For those concerned about spam, like another poster was, use Spamgourmet. It's great too.
www.spamgourmet.com
Spamgourmet is pretty ingenious. Thanks for sharing!